Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lllooovvveee Song Lyrics ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> MisTyx -> Palmarès Amical | Mx
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
denlaur

Masculin
Point(s): 79
2: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lllooovvveee Song Lyrics Répondre en citant

Lllooovvveee Song Lyrics > bit.ly/1Reg6wP

About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,IncAdvisory,,-,,the,,following,,lyrics,,contain,,explicit,,language:,,[Hook:,,Future]I,,don't,,wanna,,give,,you,,the,,wrong,,impression,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,And,,I,,hope,,I'm,,not,,sounding,,too,,desperate,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,Love,,Love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,L-o-v-e-e-e,,and,,affection[Verse,,1:,,Rihanna]Oh,,baby,,I'm,,not,,asking,,for,,the,,world,,maybe,,You,,can,,give,,me,,what,,I,,want,,baby,,Come,,hold,,me,,tight,,and,,when,,I'm,,drowning,,save,,me,,Give,,it,,to,,me,,on,,a,,daily,,If,,I'm,,your,,girl,,say,,my,,name,,boy,,Let,,me,,know,,I'm,,in,,control,,We,,both,,grown,,so,,how,,we,,feel,,we,,can,,let,,it,,show,,I,,won't,,play,,around,,I,,wanna,,lay,,you,,down,,I,,need,,you,,now,,I,,need,,you,,now,,ohhhhh[Hook:,,Future]I,,don't,,wanna,,give,,you,,the,,wrong,,impression,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,And,,I,,hope,,I'm,,not,,sounding,,too,,desperate,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,Love,,Love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,L-o-v-e,,and,,affection[Verse,,2:,,Rihanna]Boy,,lately,,you've,,been,,stingy,,with,,your,,time,,Got,,me,,wondering,,I'm,,wondering,,If,,I'm,,on,,your,,mind,,Boy,,I,,just,,wanna,,be,,in,,your,,possession,,Saying,,I'm,,the,,one,,you,,want,,So,,come,,express,,it,,Don't,,slip,,don't,,slip,,Cause,,a,,n****,,might,,push,,up,,on,,it,,Don't,,really,,wanna,,lose,,this,,moment,,Why,,window,,shop,,When,,you,,own,,this,,I,,Don't,,put,,it,,down,,I,,Don't,,fuck,,around,,I,,want,,you,,now,,I,,want,,you,,now,,ohhhhh[Hook:,,Future]I,,don't,,wanna,,give,,you,,the,,wrong,,impression,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,And,,I,,hope,,I'm,,not,,sounding,,too,,desperate,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,Love,,Love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,L-o-v-e,,and,,affection[Verse,,3:,,Future]Can,,you,,love,,me,,for,,poor,,I'm,,searching,,for,,my,,soul,,Who,,ever,,turned,,you,,cold,,You,,need,,to,,let,,him,,know,,I,,can,,work,,miracles,,I'll,,work,,your,,physical,,And,,when,,I,,love,,you,,close,,You,,can,,feel,,my,,heart,,Beating,,through,,my,,clothes[Hook:,,Rihanna,,&,,Future]I,,don't,,wanna,,give,,you,,the,,wrong,,impression,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,And,,I,,hope,,I'm,,not,,sounding,,too,,desperate,,I,,need,,love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,Love,,Love,,and,,affection,,Love,,Love,,L-o-v-e,,and,,affection,,Thank,,,you!,,,,,,Please,,,Register,,,or,,,Login,,,to,,,remove,,,the,,,security,,,check..25,,,comments,,,written,,,so,,,far.Grab,,,the,,,feedBurrrr!,,,(Page,,,not,,,found),,,Sorry,,,,we,,,didn't,,,mean,,,for,,,that,,,to,,,happen!,,,You,,,can,,,search,,,Genius,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,search,,,bar,,,above,,,,or,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,homepage0.072,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mindSong,,,TitleRihanna,,,-,,,Love,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,(feat,,,Future)Play,,,this,,,song,,,Rihanna,,,,,,Loveeeee,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,(feat,,,Future),,,[,,,Future],,,Aint,,,nothin,,,wrong,,,with,,,it,,,I,,,dont,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,Im,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affection[,,,Rihanna,,,]Oh,,,baby,,,Im,,,not,,,asking,,,for,,,the,,,world,,,maybe,,,You,,,can,,,give,,,me,,,what,,,I,,,want,,,Baby,,,come,,,hold,,,me,,,tight,,,and,,,when,,,im,,,drowning,,,save,,,me,,,Give,,,it,,,to,,,me,,,on,,,a,,,daily,,,If,,,im,,,your,,,girl,,,say,,,my,,,name,,,boy,,,Let,,,me,,,know,,,im,,,in,,,control,,,We,,,both,,,grown,,,so,,,how,,,we,,,feel,,,we,,,can,,,let,,,it,,,show,,,I,,,I,,,i,,,wont,,,play,,,around,,,I,,,I,,,i,,,wanna,,,lay,,,you,,,down,,,I,,,I,,,i,,,need,,,you,,,now,,,I,,,need,,,you,,,now[,,,Future,,,],,,I,,,dont,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,im,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affection[,,,Rihanna,,,],,,Boy,,,lately,,,you,,,been,,,stingy,,,with,,,your,,,time,,,Got,,,me,,,wondering,,,,im,,,wondering,,,if,,,im,,,on,,,your,,,mind,,,Boy,,,I,,,just,,,wanna,,,be,,,in,,,your,,,posession,,,Say,,,im,,,the,,,one,,,you,,,want,,,so,,,come,,,express,,,it,,,Dont,,,slip,,,,dont,,,slip,,,Cause,,,a,,,n-gga,,,might,,,push,,,upon,,,it,,,Dont,,,really,,,wanna,,,lose,,,this,,,moment,,,why,,,window,,,shop,,,when,,,you,,,own,,,dis,,,I,,,i,,,i,,,im,,,gon,,,put,,,it,,,down,,,I,,,i,,,i,,,dont,,,f*ck,,,around,,,I,,,i,,,i,,,want,,,you,,,now,,,,i,,,want,,,you,,,now,,,(ohhh,,,ooh)[,,,Future,,,],,,I,,,dont,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,im,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affection,,,[,,,Rihanna,,,&,,,Future],,,Can,,,you,,,love,,,me,,,for,,,poor,,,im,,,searching,,,for,,,my,,,soul,,,whoever,,,turned,,,you,,,cold,,,(,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,let,,,em,,,know),,,i,,,can,,,work,,,miracles,,,il,,,work,,,your,,,physical,,,and,,,when,,,i,,,love,,,you,,,close,,,you,,,can,,,feel,,,my,,,heart,,,beating,,,through,,,my,,,clothesI,,,dont,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,im,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affection[Lyrics,,,to,,,Loveeeee,,,Song,,,by,,,Rihanna,,,(feat,,,Future)]Thanks,,,to,,,user,,,Tiana,,,,Haley,,,and,,,Eunice,,,for,,,the,,,contribution!,,,How,,,do,,,you,,,rate,,,these,,,lyrics,,,and,,,song?,,,(6,,,votes,,,,average:,,,4.83,,,out,,,of,,,5),,,Loveeeeeee,,Song,,Lyrics,,from,,UnapologeticSubmit,,,,Corrections,,,,Cancel,,,,Discuss,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,song,,,,discussion.If,,,,you,,,,enjoyed,,,,these,,,,lyrics,,,,,please,,,,share,,,,themYoung,,,,Jeezy,,,,,Rick,,,,Ross,,,,,Juicy,,,,J,,,,&,,,,T.I.)Rihanna,,,,-,,,,Diamonds,,,,(Remix),,,,Lyrics,,,,(FeatSubmit,,,,Corrections,,,,Cancel,,,,New!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsCorrect,,,,this,,,,Line,,,,Record,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Annotation,,,,Edit,,,,Video,,,,Id,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,Image,,,,Formatting,,,,Help,,,,Save,,,,(shift+enter),,,,cancel,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,image,,,,,video,,,,,or,,,,tweet,,,,by,,,,pasting,,,,in,,,,the,,,,URL:,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,link,,,,like,,,,this:,,,,[Check,,,,out,,,,my,,,,fave,,,,website](,,,,Simple,,,,formatting:,,,,*Italicize,,,,Album,,,,Titles*,,,,>,,,,This,,,,is,,,,how,,,,you,,,,quote,,,,from,,,,other,,,,sources,,,,How,,,,to,,,,write,,,,for,,,,Genius,,,,,,,,Save,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Re-record,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Watch,,,,Video,,,,Again,,,,Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.Advisory,,,-,,,the,,,following,,,lyrics,,,contain,,,explicit,,,language:,,,Ain't,,,nothin',,,wrong,,,with,,,itI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L-O-V-E-E-E,,,and,,,affectionOh,,,baby,,,,I'm,,,not,,,asking,,,for,,,the,,,world,,,,maybe,,,You,,,can,,,give,,,me,,,what,,,I,,,want,,,Baby,,,,come,,,hold,,,me,,,tight,,,and,,,when,,,I'm,,,drowning,,,save,,,me,,,Give,,,it,,,to,,,me,,,on,,,a,,,dailyIf,,,I'm,,,your,,,girl,,,say,,,my,,,name,,,boy,,,Let,,,me,,,know,,,I'm,,,in,,,control,,,We,,,both,,,grown,,,so,,,how,,,we,,,feel,,,we,,,can,,,let,,,it,,,show,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,,won't,,,play,,,around,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,,I,,,wanna,,,lay,,,you,,,down,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,,I,,,need,,,you,,,now,,,,I,,,need,,,you,,,now,,,Oh,,,ohI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L-O-V-E-E-E,,,and,,,affectionBoy,,,lately,,,,you've,,,been,,,stingy,,,with,,,your,,,time,,,Got,,,me,,,wondering,,,,I'm,,,wondering,,,if,,,I'm,,,on,,,your,,,mind,,,Boy,,,I,,,just,,,wanna,,,be,,,in,,,your,,,possession,,,You,,,say,,,I'm,,,the,,,one,,,you,,,want,,,so,,,come,,,express,,,itDon't,,,slip,,,,don't,,,slip,,,'Cause,,,a,,,nigga,,,might,,,push,,,up,,,on,,,it,,,Don't,,,really,,,wanna,,,lose,,,this,,,moment,,,Why,,,window,,,shop,,,when,,,you,,,own,,,this?,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,don't,,,put,,,it,,,down,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,don't,,,fuck,,,around,,,I,,,I,,,I,,,want,,,you,,,now,,,,I,,,want,,,you,,,now,,,,oh,,,oh,,,whoahI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L-O-V-E-E-E,,,and,,,affectionCan,,,you,,,love,,,me,,,for,,,poor,,,(let,,,me,,,know)?,,,I'm,,,searching,,,for,,,my,,,soul,,,Whoever,,,turned,,,you,,,cold,,,(beat,,,this),,,You,,,need,,,to,,,let,,,'em,,,know,,,I,,,can,,,work,,,miracles,,,(what's,,,up?),,,I,,,work,,,it,,,physical,,,(physical),,,And,,,when,,,I,,,love,,,you,,,close,,,,You,,,can,,,feel,,,my,,,heart,,,beating,,,thru,,,my,,,clothesFutureI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impression,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,And,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperate,,,I,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affection,,,Love,,,,love,,,,L-O-V-E-E-E,,,and,,,affection,,,Songwriters,,,NAYVADIUS,,,WILBURN,,,,DENISIA,,,ANDREWS,,,,GEORGE,,,SIDNEY,,,JACKSON,,,,ROBYN,,,RMessage,,,Name,,,*,,,E-mail,,,(it,,,will,,,not,,,be,,,published),,,*,,,Show,,,CommentsMore,,Rihanna,,lyrics,,Diamonds,,Stay,,We,,Found,,Love,,Pour,,It,,Up,,Right,,Now,,Umbrella,,Cry,,Take,,A,,Bow,,What,,Now,,Russian,,Roulette,,Contact,,Us,,/,,Privacy,,Policy,,/,,ToS,,/,,LyricsFreak,,,,2016,,Related,,Rihanna,,LyricsRihanna,,-,,Pour,,It,,Up,,(Remix),,Lyrics,,(FeatCorrect,,,,these,,,,Lyrics,,,,(if,,,,needed)Kanye,,West)Rihanna,,-,,Phresh,,Out,,The,,Runway,,LyricsRihanna,,-,,Nobodies,,Business,,Lyrics,,(FeatDiscuss,,song,,meanings,,here,,,state,,your,,opinion,,and,,share,,it,,with,,others,,,or,,maybe,,even,,write,,a,,review,,in,,your,,own,,wordsprint,,,correct,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,top,,,100,,,,,,top,,,new,,,,,,updates,,,,,,submit,,,lyrics,,,#,,,A,,,B,,,C,,,D,,,E,,,F,,,G,,,H,,,I,,,J,,,K,,,L,,,M,,,N,,,O,,,P,,,Q,,,R,,,S,,,T,,,U,,,V,,,W,,,X,,,Y,,,Z,,,*,,,Advanced,,,search,,,Ain't,,,nothin',,,wrong,,,with,,,itI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impressionI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionAnd,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperateI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affectionOh,,,baby,,,,I'm,,,not,,,asking,,,for,,,the,,,world,,,,maybeYou,,,can,,,give,,,me,,,what,,,I,,,wantBaby,,,,come,,,hold,,,me,,,tight,,,and,,,when,,,I'm,,,drowning,,,save,,,meGive,,,it,,,to,,,me,,,on,,,the,,,dailyIf,,,I'm,,,your,,,girl,,,say,,,my,,,name,,,boyLet,,,me,,,know,,,I'm,,,in,,,the,,,controlWe,,,both,,,grown,,,so,,,how,,,we,,,feel,,,we,,,can,,,let,,,it,,,showI-I-I,,,,won't,,,play,,,aroundI-I-I,,,,I,,,wanna,,,lay,,,you,,,downI-I-I,,,,I,,,need,,,you,,,now,,,I,,,need,,,you,,,nowOhhhh,,,ohhI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impressionI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionAnd,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperateI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affectionBoy,,,lately,,,,you,,,been,,,stingy,,,with,,,your,,,timeGot,,,me,,,wondering,,,,I'm,,,wondering,,,if,,,I'm,,,on,,,your,,,mindBoy,,,I,,,just,,,wanna,,,be,,,in,,,your,,,possessionYou,,,say,,,I'm,,,the,,,one,,,you,,,want,,,so,,,come,,,express,,,itDon't,,,slip,,,,don't,,,slip'Cause,,,a,,,nigga,,,might,,,push,,,up,,,on,,,itDon't,,,really,,,wanna,,,lose,,,this,,,momentWhile,,,window,,,shopping,,,you,,,own,,,thisI-I-I,,,Don't,,,put,,,it,,,downI-I-I,,,Don't,,,f-ck,,,aroundI-I-I,,,I,,,want,,,you,,,now,,,,I,,,want,,,you,,,nowOhhhh,,,ohhI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impressionI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionAnd,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperateI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affectionCan,,,you,,,love,,,me,,,for,,,poorI'll,,,set,,,you,,,for,,,my,,,soulWhoever,,,turned,,,you,,,coldYou,,,need,,,to,,,let,,,him,,,knowI,,,can,,,work,,,miraclesI,,,work,,,it,,,physicalAnd,,,when,,,I,,,love,,,you,,,close,,,,you,,,can,,,feel,,,my,,,heart,,,beating,,,through,,,my,,,clothesI,,,don't,,,wanna,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,wrong,,,impressionI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionAnd,,,I,,,hope,,,I'm,,,not,,,sounding,,,too,,,desperateI,,,need,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,love,,,,love,,,and,,,affectionLove,,,,love,,,,L.O.V.E.E.E,,,and,,,affection,,,Correct,,,Mail,,,Print,,,Vote,,,Love,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Artists:,,,R,,,,,,Rihanna,,,,,,Love,,,Song,,,,,,Love,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,Languages,,,Arabic,,,Deutsch,,,Greek,,,English,,,Spanish,,,French,,,Italian,,,Japanese,,,Korean,,,Netherlands,,,Portuguese,,,Russian,,,Hot,,,lyrics,,,Royals,,,Lorde,,,Counting,,,Stars,,,OneRepublic,,,Timber,,,Pitbull,,,The,,,Monster,,,Eminem,,,Wrecking,,,Ball,,,Miley,,,Cyrus,,,Roar,,,Katy,,,Perry,,,Featured,,,lyrics,,,Centuries,,,Fall,,,Out,,,Boy,,,Blank,,,Space,,,Taylor,,,Swift,,,Hey,,,Mama,,,David,,,Guetta,,,Uptown,,,Funk,,,Mark,,,Ronson,,,Sledgehammer,,,Fifth,,,Harmony,,,Lips,,,Are,,,Moving,,,Meghan,,,Trainor,,,Shots,,,Imagine,,,Dragons,,,Dear,,,Future,,,Husband,,,Meghan,,,Trainor,,,Earned,,,It,,,The,,,Weeknd,,,FourFiveSeconds,,,Rihanna,,,Tweet,,,translated,,,from,,,English,,,to,,,English,,,Rihanna,,,–,,,Love,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,Translation,,,in,,,progressFavoriteUnapologetic,,Other,,Album,,Songs,,1,,Fresh,,Out,,the,,Runway,,2,,Diamonds,,3,,Numb,,4,,Pour,,It,,Up,,5,,Loveeeeeee,,Song,,6,,Jump,,7,,Right,,Now,,8,,What,,Now,,9,,Stay,,10,,Nobodies,,Business,,11,,Love,,Without,,Tragedy,,/,,Mother,,Mary,,12,,Get,,It,,Over,,With,,13,,No,,Love,,Allowed,,14,,Lost,,In,,Paradise,,15,,Half,,Of,,Me,,,,,,Forum,,,,Active,,,,TopicsRandomness,,,,Is,,,,The,,,,Answer,,,,#184CaptainKeeta,,,,•,,,,25,,,,min,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,1,813,,,,commentsMe,,,,Encanta,,,,EspanolCaptainKeeta,,,,•,,,,29,,,,min,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,415,,,,commentsJames,,,,Otto,,,,(my,,,,most,,,,favorite,,,,singer)JOSweetHeart,,,,•,,,,1,,,,hour,,,,,23,,,,min,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,86,,,,commentsWhat,,,,Song,,,,Are,,,,You,,,,Listening,,,,To?,,,,#23CaptainKeeta,,,,•,,,,2,,,,hours,,,,,28,,,,min,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,3,522,,,,commentsHow,,,,Are,,,,You,,,,Doing?,,,,Jr.OliviaKa,,,,•,,,,5,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,3,725,,,,commentsMood,,,,ScaleCaptainKeeta,,,,•,,,,6,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,2,802,,,,commentsHave,,,,you,,,,ever,,,,won,,,,a,,,,sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa,,,,•,,,,8,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,26,,,,commentsThe,,,,Last,,,,TV,,,,Show,,,,You,,,,WatchedCaptainKeeta,,,,•,,,,9,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,986,,,,commentsDo,,,,you,,,,use,,,,an,,,,instant,,,,messenger?,,,,CarlJ,,,,•,,,,9,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,4,,,,commentsWho's,,,,Your,,,,Favourite,,,,Artist?H2oSecret0713,,,,•,,,,10,,,,hours,,,,ago,,,,•,,,,968,,,,comments,,,,ExploreBrowseActive,,,,topicsNew,,,,topicsModerators,,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> MisTyx -> Palmarès Amical | Mx Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'